Monday, June 15, 2020

Erratic Weight Loss

Hello all.

So recently, about 2 weeks ago, I decided to lose weight at 403 pounds. I calculated my TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and established a 1000 calorie deficit at around 2560. I have never gone over, typically consuming 1500-2000 calories per day. I also started doing cardio for 30-45 minutes at a pattern of 3 days, rest, 3 days, rest. The cardio burned about 300 each session on average. Overall my net calorie count was about 1200-1700. My first week was great and I lost 6.6 pounds, down to 396.4. But this morning I weighed again at the end of week 2 and it was only 396.0. Mathematically, neither really makes sense, so can anybody explain this weird flux in weight loss amounts? Are these common? Should I just keep doing this same thing or change it up somehow? I could really use some great advice. Thanks!

submitted by /u/despiser0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CanGhZ

No comments:

Post a Comment