Monday, June 15, 2020

Stall in weight loss?

So I've been consistently losing weight since September of 2019. I went from 134 kg to my weight and current problem of 94-95 kg.
My problem is, I've been doing different diets to get to this point of my weight loss journey. I started out with CICO until i was around 115~ kg and switched over to keto until around i was 96~ kg.
Then I wanted to introduce carbs into my diet again because I don't want to be on keto forever and ever since then, i've been around the same weight (it's been around 8 weeks), i've been eating the same meals consistently and my average daily macro intake was the following according to MFP:
Carbs (91 G), Fats (27 G), Protein (106 G)
So what I think the problem is either of the following:
Lack of exercise or hopping off keto, let me explain the two a little bit.
So with the lack of exercise, I used to always train atleast 4-5x times a week consistently and these past three weeks I haven't trained alot due to school and finals and shit so I couldn't fit training into my schedule. If this is the problem, will getting back to my usual schedule work?
With the hopping off keto thing, I just explained it first in my paragraph briefly so I hope you understand.
My body stats are the following:
Age (16-17), Weight (SW=136kg) (CW=94-95kg), Height (6'0)

Hope you guys can help me! Ask me any questions if you are confused and I will happily answer them!

submitted by /u/kastadenfint
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3foSucZ

No comments:

Post a Comment