Friday, June 12, 2020

Feel like a failure

I was always the fat kid. Family members would count how many servings I took or how my slices of pizza I ate etc and make comments like “are you sure you should eat ALL that?” I basically grew up constantly obsessing over my weight and size. It didn’t help that I developed breasts by 13 and my mom refused to get me a bra until I was 14 and by then my size was a 32 DD. I would self harm and hit myself and scream and cry becomes I felt fat and gross. I wanted to take a pair of scissors and cut of everything until I was skinny. I’ve been doing Jillian Michaels and tae bo videos since I was 11 years old. Looking back I can’t believe how much I hated myself and I want the body I had before. Last year I was the biggest I had ever been at 185 lbs and in August I decided to try and achieve my dream body. And I’ve been yo yo dieting since then. Probably only worked out a couple of times despite signing up for a gym membership and even committing to multiple “challenges” by YouTube fitness gurus. I’ve only lost 14 lbs. I’ve tried everything. Shakes, IF, OMAD, water fasts, keto.. the list is endless. But I never went below 170 and always gained the weight back within a couple weeks. I went Vegetarian the beginning of this month and want to transition to vegan for a couple weeks. Mostly because i want to stop eating processed meats and stuff and develop a taste for vegetables and fruits etc and learn how to make them yummy. But I feel like I need to start working out. I don’t have any motivation. None of my friends or family need/want to lose as much weight as me and I really don’t have a lot of support. Is there anyone willing to join me on the weight loss journey and we send each other everything we ate and what workouts we did etc and our weight and keep each other motivated? A group chat or something maybe? Does something like this exist ? Or we can create one ?

submitted by /u/caterpillarcuddles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MRQIoP

No comments:

Post a Comment