Friday, June 12, 2020

Does anyone feel like they lose weight unevenly?

First of all, I realise this may be a weird question.

I've been actively losing weight and trying to achieve a healthy lifestyle since April and the weight loss has become quite noticeable. I've recently noticed that I'm not losing weight evenly. For instance on the right side of my face my cheekbone is more visible than the left side. Also, my right thigh is skinnier than the other. The differences really aren't that big but they're noticeable to me.

So I guess I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? And does anyone know if it will even out eventually? I know you can't choose where you lose weight but it seems kind of weird to me that my right side is losing weight faster than my left side.

submitted by /u/belgianidiot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37ngY3A

No comments:

Post a Comment