Friday, June 12, 2020

What are some tricks to diminish calorie intake without actually counting calories?

I'm not looking for a "lose weight without effort" solution - I know that when it comes to weight loss, calories in - calories out is what counts. The thing is, I've used CICO in the past and it got to the point I developed an eating disorder - not going to go into details but I was completely unhealthily obsessed by calorie counting. I managed to recover, I'm quite happy with my body now (yay!) but I'd like to lose those last 15lbs. No pressure, no hurry, no obsessing on counting, just maybe make a few choices that might help to generally reduce calories? I already try to eat a lot of veggies and fruit and avoid snacking, and do some cardio 2-3x a week.

submitted by /u/maghii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UEodPE

No comments:

Post a Comment