Friday, June 12, 2020

Anyone else on a weight loss plateau these past two weeks?

I have been cutting weight since January at a pretty consistent pace. This was just walking and lifting heavy. I was losing on average about 1.5 pounds a week. Some less some more but it’s always been under every week. When the lockdown began I kept lifting weights in my home but I was limited. I did not lift as heavy because I didn’t have heavy plates/weights and had less equipment to do others exercises. I kept it basic and less intense for sure. Now these past 2 weeks it seems like I’ve stayed relatively the same if not gained (not much, about .5 a pound). But I also noticed that was around the time I went back to the gym. I’ve been more sore than ever as well. So I was thinking, could going back to a more intense workout regimen cause more water retention? That would answer a lot of things since my diet and calories have stayed the same from previous weeks.

submitted by /u/findmyheaven
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cYCzAw

No comments:

Post a Comment