Sunday, June 7, 2020

Finally beating my eating disorder! 112kg to 86kg to 76kg - M33

https://imgur.com/a/UKjOKKz - 112kg in first pic (2018) > 86kg (Mar 2020) > 76kg (June 2020) in final two pics

I am now the lightest I've been since uni, while eating more calories and being stronger than ever.

Having had binge eating disorder for the past 12 years, constantly going up/down I have now found a system that works for me and I finally feel stable and that this is sustainable.

My goal is about 70kg so I have a way to go yet but I'm feeling great so far!

I am eating around 1500 calories, though started in March at 1200 and plan on increasing to between 1600 and 1800 depending on how my TDEE goes. I'm tracking numbers and statistics almost obsessionally but I enjoy that aspect of it and it's helping me so much.

I do eat plant based, as much whole foods as possible and have also been following the advice of Dr Greger from his books for additional boosts to weight loss.

submitted by /u/Sheepski
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y730Pm

No comments:

Post a Comment