Sunday, June 7, 2020

Under 200lbs for the first time in 8 years, here's some face gains

Before/current

27F/ SW: 222 CW: 188 GW: 150

Before & after were taken 7 months apart. It's been slow, but that's okay! Last year was a particularly hard year for me mentally because of my self image. It was a pretty dark time. I had no self love whatsoever. I just hated my body & what it had become. I learned I had hypothyroidism (& I'm still in the process of treating that.) Then I got to work. I started cutting back on fast food, sugar, and honestly, just cutting back on my portions. I started paying attention to what I put in my body & how much. I learned to say no. I work in an office setting, so I'm just now implementing some cardio a few days a week. Nothing special! But, the most valuable thing I learned through this whole process, is to love myself & be kinder to myself. And that doesn't have anything to do with weight loss. That was an entirely different journey than this! So to anyone else out there that finds themselves engaging in negative self talk, STOP. Your body has been through so much, & deserves SO much more than what we think or say about ourselves. And don't get down on yourself if you're not losing weight quickly. Slow & steady is totally okay! I've learned so much from this community & you all inspire me everyday, love you guys!

submitted by /u/Frostythefish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y9iX7p

No comments:

Post a Comment