Sunday, June 7, 2020

I don't know how my stomach looks

Since I've been 14, I've sucked in my tummy. Not completely, just enough that it didn't look huge. I'm now 18, and a little over a month into my weight loss journey. I've lost 8,8 pounds! (CICO)
I took a picture of myself in the beginning, and I don't really know if I look any smaller, because when I'm not holding in my stomach, I'm then blowing it out. I think?

I have no clue how I'm supposed to hold myself, and I don't know if what I'm going off of is wrong. Please tell me that someone else has had this problem and how you worked with yourself because I feel at a loss. I'm not going to stop eating healthy and working out, but I also want to rest in myself.

Help?

submitted by /u/Mealiina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YcnohJ

No comments:

Post a Comment