Saturday, June 13, 2020

Finally broke under 140!!! Went from 154 to 139 in exactly 12 weeks. (Face gains photo linked)

my face gains!

Just wanted to share this because I am really proud of myself. I’m 5’5, 28 years old and until the last year, 135 was my “fat” weight. Most of my life I’ve been 115-125.

I’ve had some physical health problems mixed in with depression, and everything snowballed for me the past twelve months. I didn’t recognize myself in photos. I still don’t... but it’s getting better!

3 months ago, I’d had enough and I’ve been dieting and working out religiously. For workouts I did running, long walks, and body weight strength training the first two months. This past month I dropped the running and have been doing Insanity (plyometrics) by Beach Body for my more intense cardio. I’ve also added in some weighted squats and dead lifts.

I’m a vegetarian and have always loved healthy food... so for my diet I mostly just counted calories and didn’t change much of what I was eating. I made a calendar and cycled my days between 1150 - 1650 calories.... with an average weight loss of 1.25 lbs per week!!!

submitted by /u/apeyousmelly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YBE6aA

No comments:

Post a Comment