Saturday, June 13, 2020

Gained almost 25 lbs in 6 weeks during cancer treatment. Struggling to lose it.

Some background into me: I'm 23(f). SW:150 CW: 152 gw: 120. I was diagnosed with early stage cervical cancer and was on bed rest for 6 weeks after a surgery and during treatment. Two years ago I had my first weight loss journey (going from 160lbs to 115lbs over the course of a year).

Current situation: for the past 8 weeks (the day I got the "ok" to resume physical activity) I have been physically active for between 1-3 hours a day. I started running, resistance training and dance workouts. These are the things that I was doing that led me to lose weight two years ago and maintain a healthy weight since. I also eat a low-carb, low-calorie diet. I am frustrated I have seen no results. I know that my body is recovering and it will take time. But I am feeling discouraged.

How have you guys dealt with feeling discouraged?

submitted by /u/js90015p
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YxvqlF

No comments:

Post a Comment