Saturday, June 13, 2020

Finding motivation through media

Hi, new here, female 27, missing the gym with all my heart. I've following Slimming world in the past but being in lockdown 2 metres from my kitchen at all times is proving a whole new challenge and I'm putting staying mentally in a good place over a strict diet plan right now.

Anyway, I am in a constant battle with my willpower to stay focused on fitness and weight loss, and trying to identify ways to kick start my motivation again. Following instagram fitspos just aren't doing it for me anymore so I'm searching for other ways.

This may sound random but I've recently found watching the new Charlie's Angel's really put me in a great frame of mind for a few days, being inspired by the women and how fit and strong the leads are. My sister also just said she's found motivation from the show "Strong" on Netflix which I haven't heard of before.

Does anyone have any TV/movies they recommend that gives them a little kick of inspo that might help the rest of us too?

submitted by /u/nattay1992
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YA1qFB

No comments:

Post a Comment