Saturday, June 13, 2020

NSV- I had a whole domino’s pizza and I’m still losing weight

I ate a whole dominos pizza, normally I would order a large stuffed crust pizza and eat most of it and a side and dessert and feel gross for the next 48 hours and hate myself. Today when my family decided to order pizza for a treat I panicked and thought I’d throw all my progress out the window getting my normal order. But instead I went on their nutrition website and realised that a small regular crust veggie pizza was only 850 calories and with a garlic dip it was only 1000 calories for the whole meal. So I planned ahead and only had a protein shake throughout the day and then got to eat a whole pizza and feel super satisfied and not go over my 1200 daily calories. I wanted to let other people know that you can still eat takeaway with your friends/family and stay on track with your weight loss goals as long as you do a little research and plan ahead with the rest of your meals. I know this isn’t a huge victory like a lot of posts I see on here but I’m really proud of myself and none of my family have ever had to try to lose weight, in fact my mom is actively trying and failing to gain weight at the moment, so I can’t really talk to them about my wins.

Btw I’m F 22, SW 157lbs. CW 136lbs. GW 125-130 ish

submitted by /u/MeMyDogandI
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30FzFOA

No comments:

Post a Comment