Monday, June 22, 2020

hi started my weight loss journey, need some help!!

hi y'all I started my weight loss journey few days back and i just wanted to get some more tips for better results and to be sure of what I'm doing is right. - I'm doing 16:8 intermittent fasting - I have started walking for 10k steps per day - I just have brunch and dinner as my meals for a day and maybe a snack sometimes. - I ido some exercises too like squats, planks etc - I have started to eat healthy food and avoid all the oily and junk items. - I drink 2 -2.5 litres of water per day. - I get 7 hours of sleep but my sleeping schedule is kinda messed up because i study during night, so it's usually from 4am to 11am. do i need to change it? - I don't do my workouts or walking all together at a certain time, i usually distribute them like i walk for 20 mins in the morning and 20 mins at night so is it fine or should i complete the whole 40mins of walking at once?

Any more tips for improvement or telling me if I'm doing something wrong would be highly appreciated.

Also, I'm 18f if that matters for anything. i really want to achieve my goal in max 3 months but i know it's not that easy so I'm just gonna try. I'm 62kg at this point and i want to lose as much weight required for me to gain self confidence!! Thankyou so much for reading!! i hope you achieve everything you want :)

submitted by /u/damnithoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z4MNL4

No comments:

Post a Comment