Friday, June 19, 2020

How did i gain weight overnight?

yesterday was the most active day of my life. I took 3 separate hour long walks (the walk route i take is about 3.5 miles) and played 2 hours of pickup basketball. I was so proud and excited to see the scale today but i gained a pound from yesterday. I ate between 1400-1600 calories yesterday. I know i didn’t underestimate my caloric intake because i’ve already lost 67 pounds and these meals have been in my diet for the entire duration of my weight loss journey.

My apple watch said i burned 2500 calories, obviously that’s not very accurate by I definitely burned more calories from exercise than i ate.

So how did i gain over a pound?

submitted by /u/Its-A_Me_Depression
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30WUBko

No comments:

Post a Comment