Friday, June 12, 2020

I beat my mile time today!!!

So to start off, i have been on my weight loss journey for about 2 years now. its had its ups and downs (literally) and ive recently been getting back into an up after a pretty long down period. This sounds so silly when i type it out lol but im so proud of myself! two days ago i ran (and walked LOL) a mile in 15:57. today i went to the gym again and did a 15:46 mile! of course i have much improving to do, as that is not ideal for a mile run time, but its been a whole since ive done a dedicated mile and im super proud of myself. I have also been trying really hard to get back on track with my diet but am struggling really hard with it. ive gained like 20 of the 40 lbs i lost originally back over the last 6 months or so, and im not too happy about it but im getting back into the swing of things. if anyone has any pointers that they wanna guve, throw them at me!! This community is amazing and you are all so helpful and encouraging and i love you all

submitted by /u/CometThomas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MSMZr4

No comments:

Post a Comment