Friday, June 12, 2020

I can’t lose weight for the life of me

hello, I have been a part of this sub for a long time but I haven’t ever posted because I never had a loss to celebrate. I have been trying to lose some weight for about a year but it only goes in the opposite direction. I only eat two meals a day along with a couple small snacks and I bike or walk to and from work everyday. I think maybe I need to be stricter with my food. I always think it would be easier if I just stopped eating but I would get so weak and I need to have energy for work. It’s so hard to know how much to eat as I don’t want to eat too little because people say that messes up your metabolism. I just feel like i’m stuck and I don’t want to keep gaining forever. I hate going outside of my house or seeing people I know because I hate the way that I look. It’s so embarrassing. What helped kickstart your weight loss? Does full on fasting actually work long term?

submitted by /u/lavendersailboat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BRBrlo

No comments:

Post a Comment