Sunday, June 7, 2020

I cant visit my parents

So my family has a bad food habits. They have a lot of fatty and sweet food in home. I started taking seriously my weight loss (three days ago) and I'm trying to not eat more than 1200 kcal/day. In my fridge the only unhealthy thing is mayo, rest of this are light dairy/ veggies/ fruits/ meat. Only sweets are brown&white sugar and honey. I havent eat anything unhealthy for 3 days- I guess it is my personal record. Usually I ate a lot of junk food- chips and chocolate, I usually havent eat proper meals. One day I ate whole f**ng can of condensated milk. Anyway, back to the topic. Everytime I'm there (I live just street away) I feel so frustrated because junk is everywhere. The only health stuff are tomatoes and pickles. Also it is hard to not visiting them, because of pandemia I havent meet with my friends and my only go out are groceries and work. I dont want to fail my diet, because I'm too young to be so fat. Maybe it is stupid but when I come back to my uni I want to look like other girls on campus- slim and beautiful. Now I am just beautiful, if I want to be slim I need to loose at least 20 kg (44lbs). My CW is 183lbs (83 kg) and 5'3 (161 cm) tall.

Also I would really talk with my mom about their eating habits bit I am afraid of breaking her heart- she is the best mom ever, I could always count on her. I have a little baby sister and 2 underage brothers- I really want to that they wont have to face to obesity related problems in their adult life and also I want to my parents raise my sister till she will be a functional adult. I know it is all messed up written but I have a lot of stuff on mind and my level of english cannot explain my exact situation.

submitted by /u/bolzeba
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30jXbAO

No comments:

Post a Comment