Sunday, June 7, 2020

What’s the best thing you have bought to aid your weight loss journey?

Not sure if my wording is correct but I used to reward myself with food when I would lose, if I was successful all week I would go to my favorite restaurant or bakery on the weekend etc and I’m trying to get away from any food related rewards so I’ve been ordering things that will motivate me and feel like rewards. So far I got new wireless sport headphones for music when I jog, a nice new pair of running shoes, a new body weight scale and food scale and I’ve been ordering interesting foods to try that are better than regular junk like snacklins and built bars. Just looking for some more things to look into that others were happy they bought. TIA

submitted by /u/mawyer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BI2gsk

No comments:

Post a Comment