Sunday, June 7, 2020

Adjust MFP recommendations?

I am 324lbs and have 100+ lbs to lose to reach my goal. I have been using MFP doing CICO and using FitBit to get at least 10k steps/day and some exercise in daily for the last 45ish days. MFP suggests that I start at 1840 cals/day for 2lb per week weight loss, but I read a lot of people on this sub saying they are at 1200-1400/day who are sometimes in the same-ish weight range as me.

Do you all adjust the recommendations that MFP gives to get to those numbers or am I missing something? I don’t eat back any calories gained from exercise and just want to be sure I continue seeing numbers drop so I don’t lose that motivation.

submitted by /u/darrby8215
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gZ2ifH

No comments:

Post a Comment