Saturday, June 20, 2020

I need weight loss advice!

First post here! I am a 20 year old man of height 6’0’’, and I currently weigh 280 lbs. Of course, I am around 100 pounds overweight currently, and I have struggled with weight loss for a very long time. I grew up as an incredibly picky eater. Chips, pizza, chicken tenders, fries, and the like. I have tried diets before where I simply cut back on caloric intake, and I actually was down to 204 pounds. However, after getting into a relationship and falling into old habits, one year later, here I am at 280 again. I didn’t change my diet: just the amount I eat.

I try to think of inspirational words or phrases, such as “You know you’ll live longer if you change” and “You’ve done it before, you can do it again”, and this method works for me for a while. After a few weeks or even over a month, I have some sort of relapse. I think my major problems are that I am constantly bored, so I resort to unnecessary snacking, as well as still being a very, very picky eater. To those of you who have ever been in a similar situation or have advice that I should hone in on, what do you think? I really do want to lose weight, but honestly I’m not sure I know how to transition away from my current lifestyle to be able to. I’m home for the summer currently and will be returning to my college city soon with a job to occupy my time—within three weeks, hopefully. But, for now, what can I do?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/jman486
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3elKWb5

No comments:

Post a Comment