Thursday, June 11, 2020

I want to be noticed for my weightloss

Is this too much to ask? Do some people simply not notice?

I have lost 26 pounds (F24 5' 5" HW: 167 CW: 141 GW: 130) since January and since the pandemic not many friends have seen me.

Since state laws have loosened i have seen a couple friends in person. Some have complimented me on my weight loss but some have said nothing. My family especially my mom who has commented on my weight throughout my life has noticed and am proud of me.

However my best friend has said nothing. One of our other best friends recently came back from abroad and lost 30-40 lbs which is amazing and have td her so but neither of these friends said anything. My best friend always always comments on my other friend being so skinny and her body looks great but nothing about me.

This best friend started her weight loss journey in January as well but did not keep up when COVID restrictions set in.

I think I look good comparative to my HW but it would feel good for the ones close to me to notice. Maybe I am too reliant on other's perspective on me. But i think I want to be noticed for my accomplishments.

Am I being crazy or do I just have to get to my goal weight for anyone to notice?

PS I publicly tweeted that I am losing weight sustainably and to please compliment me on it because I am working hard so its not like people shod be wary.

submitted by /u/intotherush
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hfpy97

No comments:

Post a Comment