Thursday, June 11, 2020

I went from 212 pounds to 168 pounds thanks to this app. I finally reached my goal weight.

before and after pic

I graduated college in August of 2019 and got a job as a financial analyst. the first day before work I put on my pants and they didn’t fit. I got anxious and tried on 10 more pairs of pants and they all didn’t fit. I ended up showing up to my first day of work out of college covering my fly with my shirt because I couldn’t even zip my fly.

So, I went home, weighed myself, and I ended up being 212 pounds. My goal was 165 and it just seemed impossible. Lose-it’s dynamic caloric intake is the best thing I’ve seen is a while. It started me off with 2,300 calories and I didn’t even realize that it was lowering itself as I lost weight.

Anyways, from August 2019-June 2020, I lost 42 pounds and ended up gaining muscle and strength at the same time. I couldn’t be more happy. I feel completely different now. I wanted to go down to 165 but I started to feel starved at 170 so I’m maintaining my weight of 168.

The best part about lose-it, is that it stays with you even after the weight loss. Now I’m maintaining calories and lose-it is still with me. I’m still using it! I love this damn thing.

I also don’t even feel like I’m counting calories sometimes. Once you adjust your diet, you’ll realize that you have 300 calories left and it’s 9 pm. Then it’s a chore to eat. I love that sometimes I don’t feel like eating yet I still have calories left. I never thought simply counting calories could be so effective

submitted by /u/hellogoodbye1997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UAEODT

No comments:

Post a Comment