Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I’m deterring my own progress

M18/ 5’8” SW:240 CW: 185 GW:148

So I realized that I’m my own worst enemy when it comes to my transformation. For a while I blamed food and it’s ability to have a hold on me, but I realized I made food have a hold on me. Food can’t force me to eat it and over consume, I am the person who does that. Today I weighed at 185 and it hit me that becoming lean is achievable, and that if I want to continue to lose, the cycle of binging and purging needs to stop. Weight loss is not liner, but more times than not it’s because we as people aren’t doing enough(at least in my case). I am no longer a slave to food. I control what comes in my mouth ( only took 18 years).

That’s my ted talk :)

submitted by /u/roadtosixpack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XrxxZ0

No comments:

Post a Comment