Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Concerned I’m losing too much, too fast

M:23 H:5’9 SW: 260 CW: 225

I started about a year ago, and fell off the wagon when the pandemic started. Recently got back into it but this time I’m dieting. Before I only somewhat watched my food, but worked out a ton. due to quarantine I can’t do my main cardio workout (swimming) so I go on walks and maybe a run every once in a while.

I’m trying out CICO, and the weight is coming off like crazy and I’m worried that I’m doing it in an unhealthy way. My BMR is around 2000 calories at this point and I eat between 1200-1500 daily and have seen a weight loss from 235-225 in 10 days. About 10 lbs in 10 days. I don’t feel malnourished and am getting all the nutrients I need (using myfitnesspal). I do feel hungry at times but it’s just a slight hunger.

I realize this is definitely water weight but do I need to take it easier?

People say if you lose it too fast you’ll gain it back fast, at what point should I be concerned I’m losing too fast?

Also is water weight always a factor with weight loss even after the initial “big drop”?

submitted by /u/MichaelZV
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U74DuY

No comments:

Post a Comment