Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Is anyone else looking for a weight loss accountability buddy?

Hi there! I dunno if this is the wrong place to post but I’ll try.

I’d rather a female buddy (I’m a girl), but as long as you’re nice and respectful, anyone is fine. Might be good if you have an issue if you have a history with disordered eating (as in, we can understand each other). I really need to get back on track with my weight loss and would love someone to keep me motivated. Things I’d like to do together: keep each other updated with our progress, share recipes and exercises, discuss goals, keep each other on track! My goals are more focused towards my eating but I’d also like to exercise more than I currently do (mostly I just swim and go on long walks + sometimes yoga). I think this could be great if you also have the same idea as me and think this would help.

PM me if you’re interested 😄

submitted by /u/not_agamergirll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yk1OYR

No comments:

Post a Comment