Friday, June 5, 2020

It seems like my weight drops after days I eat more and goes up after days I eat less

I'm on a committed weight loss journey and have been for the past two months. I have lost a total of 10 pounds on my lowest days but my weight fluctuates and insane amount. I've lost weight before and I've never experienced such swings in daily weight. I realize it could totally be that I'm in a different climate (tropical) and am exercising and sweating a lot more.

However, I've noticed a pattern where my weight seems to spike even after a day or consecutive days of eating fewer calories. What gives? It drops especially after a carb-heavy meal as well. I feel so confused. There are days where I eat less because I'm less hungry or I'm trying to make up for a day I ate more, yet it never seems to make a difference.

Anyone have any experience with this?

submitted by /u/thunder_fucked
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z4BfOH

No comments:

Post a Comment