Friday, June 5, 2020

Please help me out , a newbie here.

I have some problems regarding my weight loss journey and I really want answers from this sub

1) I have been doing CICO for 2 weeks but didn't notice any difference in my weight. It often happens that I don't eat up to my goal calories ( a 600-700 margin) which makes me think is my metabolism going slower and restricting me to lose weight?

2) Since my mom cooks my food , she is generously ready to cook anything for me. So should I get myself more protein and ask her to use less of the cooking oil she generally puts in or is that fine and it doesn't matter as such?

3) Also I heard that protein keeps you full most of the time so would my metabolism go down since I'll be eating less than my goal calories (it's 1900 which includes the deficit) by keeping me full for the most of the day?

4) I also heard that carbs are bad for weightloss but most of my diet(healthy and homemade ) are carbs? So.should I change my diet into more protein or fibre?

5) I weigh 101 kgs at the moment, I really wanna ask that how necessary is the workout because I feel quite groggy in the morning but do my walks often. So should I start working out to fix my metabolism?

submitted by /u/Electronitex7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gXYyuQ

No comments:

Post a Comment