Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Just Starting Out

Hi all! I'm new to this sub and to losing weight, and have lots of questions.

Long story short, my husband and I have tried (and failed) to lose weight many times in our relationship. Recently, he had a health scare that had him thinking he was having a heart attack (at 31!) and we decided that getting healthy was important for us (and for our almost 5 month old).

I am a female, 5ft 3in tall and weigh 230lbs. I gained the 30lbs during my pregnancy. Through scouring this sub, I have realized that what I'm eating is the most important thing. I downloaded an app called FatSecret to keep my calories in check. However, I'm absolutely guilty of letting food control my mood. I know I need to change my mindset, but I have found it quite difficult. Any suggestions on how to kickstart that?

I've also seen C25K mentioned a lot on here and thought I might give that a shot. But, I am NOT a runner. Never been a runner. I'm terrified of running. But I've seen so many people say that the app helped them love running. Any suggestions on how to get started/stay motivated?

Last thing - and this one might be a little TMI - I have always been large chested. Even when I was younger and weighed 130lbs I was still a DD. In 2014, I had a reduction surgery and was in love with how I felt at a C. However, through weight gain and pregnancy, I'm back to my pre surgery size (potentially even bigger, unfortunately). Does anyone have any advice or experience with weight loss, specifically breast size? I know it varies person to person but I would love to read some success stories lol.

Thanks for any and all advice! I love scrolling and seeing how motivating, positive and helpful everyone is in this sub!

submitted by /u/badw0lfbae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UQ6moN

No comments:

Post a Comment