Thursday, June 4, 2020

Lessons from the first 10 lbs

...Or 1/4 of the way to my goal

I (22F/5'6" SW: 188 CW:178 GW:148-147) [1 month] have some toughts about my journey (CICO) so far, that I tought might help others just beginning their journey, as other may not know what to expect

Things I thought would happen and did:

-The scale went down

-I feel proud of myself

-Drinking more water has helped me feel better/ less headaches

Things I thought would happen and didn't:

-People would notice ( not yet)

-I would see a difference in the mirror (some days I think maybe)

-I would be hungry all the time

-I would abandon my exercise rotine

-I would lose many cm in waist/ hips (maybe 1-2 each since i started, but not sure, as i am not sure I properly measured)

Things I thought wouldn't happen and did:

-I found emotional support within my closest circle

-I don't feel the need to hide from my FWB (in previous relantionships acknowledging that I wanted to lose weight felt taboo)

-I'm happy eating at my target calories ( I thought I would feel super deprived, but it is really just about portions)

-Weight loss is NOT linear (I cannot stress this enough)

Best of luck in your journeys !

ps: please consider lbs/ft measurements as converted units

submitted by /u/cat_bcll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xx2f2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment