Thursday, June 4, 2020

No love(handle) lost

Hey guys!!

Always been a chubby kid here. I was never athletic, more of I’d rather read the encyclopedia (remember those?) than play outside type of guy.

At my heaviest I was 240lbs and for a 5ft7 guy it wasn’t good. Fortunately I was able to figure it out and lost almost 100lbs, and at my lightest I was about 136lbs.

Right now, I’m 30y/o, still 5ft7, 170lbs. I wanna get back to 150lbs which is my happy weight. However despite all the trials and tribulations of my weight loss journey, I can’t seem to lose my love handles.

That’s pretty much the crux of this post, anyone else struggling with losing love handles? How can I get rid of my muffin top?

(I’m fairly active now, I lift weights and do crossfit)

submitted by /u/mauihunter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AIeMr5

No comments:

Post a Comment