Thursday, June 4, 2020

I made a list of embarrassing reasons I need to lose weight.

I'm a 5'2, female aged 23 and I weighed 233lbs at the start of my weight loss journey.

I have since lost 8lbs in my first week and I decided to write a list of embarrassingly real reasons I need to lose weight.

This does not mention the countless health benefits of eating well and exercising regularly but I thought I would post this list so you might be able to relate to it and maybe we might not feel so alone in our weight loss journeys together!

  1. Not being able to shave down there.
  2. Out of breath dressing and can't reach to put my socks on.
  3. Hard to roll over in bed.
  4. Constant knee and back ache.
  5. Struggle to change tampons in toilet cubicles.
  6. Not being able to order clothes easily online and filtering until there is a fraction of choices left.
  7. Ugly big bras and no nice lingerie for affordable prices without it being large lady fetish wear.
  8. Double chin when laying down.
  9. Sweat patches in places that healthy people don't sweat (back, rolls etc) when it's not even warm.
  10. Waking up bloated.
submitted by /u/totalmungbean
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3czBsXO

No comments:

Post a Comment