Thursday, June 4, 2020

My friend I haven't seen in a while compared me to handsome squidward

I only saw him in high school(when I was fat) and he graduated a year before me. I didnt lose my weight till the summer after I graduated and we stayed in touch over video games so we talked through there but I just never brought up my weight loss.

I lost my initial weight in 2018 (235-180) and it wasnt a big difference but i felt better. After that I still wasnt satisfied so 2019 I decided to drop from 180-155(my current weight)

Fast forward a week ago me and my friend made plans to hang out. He didnt mention how good I looked in person but later that night he was telling me I looked like a completely different person, especially in my facial structure and then referred to as "handsome squidward" kinda just made me happy, everyone always compliments me on my weight loss and I'm very dismissive or humbled by it but this one stood out.

submitted by /u/NuckingFormie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eQKcKY

No comments:

Post a Comment