Friday, June 5, 2020

Looking for Accountability Buddy 23/f SW:193 CW:163: GW: 140

I have a little over 20 more pounds to lose and I have come to realize that weight lifting causes my body to put on muscle really easily.

I'm at a point in my weight loss journey where my weight is at the "lowest that it has ever been" - meaning I weighed 163 when I was 21 and gained 30lbs and now I'm back down-

Since quarantine started I began working out and it has caused my weight to fluctuate and plateau. :(

I don't think I am really comfortable gaining muscle until I have lost another 5-10lbs just because the number on the scale really bothers me and I don't want to gain more when I'm so close the being passed the lightest that I've ever been. If that makes sense.

Any advice to lose an extra 5-10lbs without weight-lifting would be helpful. I eat about 1500 calories a day and close to 125g of protein. I am currently working with a trainer so I'm going to see if she is willing to adjust my plan after this realization/insecurity.

Thanks y'all

submitted by /u/omgpop_21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eURP2K

No comments:

Post a Comment