Friday, June 19, 2020

Losing weight that you already lost sucks!

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here, but I really need advice.

Weight loss is hard and confusing. Last week, I was trying hard to stay within my daily caloric intake and was pretty successful, until Sunday. That night, we had lobster, and since I was doing well, I thought it couldn't hurt to have one cheat meal. By cheat meal, I mean a meal that isn't going overboard in calories but still above a caloric deficit. Anyway, I ate until I felt full, but didn't gorge myself. I had weighed myself the day before and was at my new lowest at 128 pounds. And I know you shouldn't weigh yourself too often, but I couldn't help myself. I weighed in at 131 pounds the day after. I panicked, but my mum reassured me that lobster contained a lot of salt, and I had probably gained a lot of that weight in salt or something. I felt reassured, but the next day after eating at my usual deficit, I was at 130. I know that it takes a while for the salt to leave the body, but today it has been almost a week since that salty lobster dinner and I am now at 128, the same weight I was a day before that meal. Did I just spend this entire week losing weight I had already lost just because of one dinner from a week ago! I'm so frustrated because I feel like last week's efforts went down the drain after eating that dinner. I spent this entire week losing the weight I had gained after that day, and its really disheartening that one meal messed up all my efforts from a week ago. Was all this weight just salt still in my body and can I expect to see lower numbers in a few days from my actual weight or did I actually just spend this whole week losing weight that I had already lost. Please help a girl out!

submitted by /u/dog_with_a_pineapple
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ehWWdt

No comments:

Post a Comment