Friday, June 19, 2020

Hitting the gym for the first time please help

I am really getting the urge to get my life on track and take my weight loss (and hopefully eventual muscle gain) seriously. I signed up for the gym recently so I can have better discipline and a better environment than just working out at home 'cause doing it at home will just never work for me. But I'm wondering, as someone who is 50+ pounds overweight, shy, and asthmatic, what are your tips/tricks/recommendations/ANYTHING for my first workouts? Tldr is that I'm hitting the gym for the first time cause I'm shy and fat and can't breathe please let me know some good and simple starting exercises.

submitted by /u/dairybeloved
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dh9lNt

No comments:

Post a Comment