Saturday, June 20, 2020

Losing weight with chronic pain and autoimmune disease

I've lost 70 pounds so far. It's time for me to get back on the wagon and lose the last 55 pounds. I've managed to maintain my weight loss through my rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis this past year and half, and the chronic pain I've struggled with as a result. I've struggled with depression as a result of that too, so I'm proud that I haven't regained any. However, I know that I'll have less pain if I can get the rest of the weight off. My goal is to hit around 125 pounds by the end of summer 2021. I lost the first 70 pounds through careful calorie counting and a lot of walking. At the moment, my mobility is limited due to the RA (It is still not well controlled-working on that, but it's a process!) Anyone have tips for low-impact exercise I can do at home? I don't have access to a pool or anything like that. I'm down to try videos, etc. I'm aware I don't need to exercise to lose, but it is helpful for me!

submitted by /u/superstitiouspigeons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NhvuAW

No comments:

Post a Comment