Monday, June 1, 2020

Lost 143lb from Mid June '19 to this morning - Also...FINALLY IN ONEDERLAND

It was a long journey from 340lb to 197lb. Ultimately, I'm going to keep cutting through the end of this month, then get a DEXA scan to see where I'm at...

But from June 15th of 2019, I have been tracking, counting, and watching every calorie I stick in my body with the goal that I would be able to get under 200lb one day.

And this month, I was finally able to do it. https://imgur.com/gallery/we9Fgjf

Seeing the changes beyond just weight loss has been incredible, and I've been very blessed to have the body I do, and how well it's reacted to CICO. I know many others struggle with things beyond their control, and I was fortunate that I didn't have any health or other items to hinder weight loss.

The plan is to keep cutting until July 1st, which I'll start my lean bulk to start putting on muscle in the right ways. With some luck and determination, I'll be able to achieve the body I've wanted my whole life... but only waited until 2019 to actually do something about it.

Thank you all for all your help, motivation, and encouragement throughout this past year. I couldn't have done it with out.

submitted by /u/Artist_X
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36OO4cx

No comments:

Post a Comment