Monday, June 1, 2020

A little check in to hold myself accountable (still too shy to post progress pics). F/24/168cm SW:95,9kg CW:94,1kg

I struggled with my weight for years. Even more after I reached my ultimate goal weight once but then I gained all the weight and a little more back. Many of us know the tale. Now I’m finally sick of the self pitying and starting my weight loss journey again. I also need to lose the weight know because the doc told me I have high blood pressure and I don’t want it to turn into anything worse (my dad died because of some complications from being obese and having diabetes) I bought a used elliptical which I use 6-7 days a week, I’m counting my calories and am making healthier choices. IF is helping me to keep my binging under control. I also have some weights and I will do some body weight training once I lost some more kg. So far I’ve lost almost 2kg in 1,5 weeks. It’s not much yet but mentally I’m in a much better place because I’m no longer beating myself up for not doing anything despite knowing how to lose the overweight.

submitted by /u/FreddyFrosch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ex0cS6

No comments:

Post a Comment