Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Not losing any weight from IF for 3 weeks (25F)

I (25F) am 155cm (5'1") 47.5kg (103.6lbs), body fat percentage is 30-33% (the weighing scale is not very accurate). My end goal is to lower my body fat percentage and my ideal weight is about 45kg. I come from an asian country, my current size is considered a lil on the chubby side.

I've been doing IF/OMAD for about 3 weeks now, mostly 20:4. I wake up around 08.30am,have a cup of coffee, and eat at about 11.30am-12.30pm. What I normally eat is Nasi Lemak (rice, egg, chicken wing). The estimated calories from that meal is about 800 calories. Sometimes I'll snack within the eating window period with a slice of bacon or whatever option is available in the house. Then I stop eating until the next morning. The maximum calories I'm eating a day is about 1300 calories if I'm doing IF.

On top of IF, I do workout. I'll do slow jogs for 30 minutes + 30 mins walk on alternate days. On days I'm not doing the slow jog, I'll work on some light exercises that focus mostly on the core.

I've been doing this for 3 weeks, and have seen no weight loss, no decrease in fat percentage. If anything, I think my belly fat feels more prevalent when I'm lying on my side lol. I got a little bit desperate the past few days, and decided to eat lesser, and by night time I get those hunger pangs, but I'll sleep it off, but my weight remains the same the next morning.

Backstory on why I even started IF: A few months back, in March/April, I was so stressed out with university workload, that I lost my appetite and ate about 1000cals a day. I dropped to 44.9kg (99lbs). Then school got cancelled (due to the pandemic and all) and I started eating regularly, 3 meals a day, snacking whenever I wanted, I didn't count calories, but I'm pretty sure it's about 1800-2000 calories or more and got to 48-49kg. Now I want to get back to 44/45kg since I know I can get there, but I don't think I can ever get back to the weight unless I go back to school and stress myself out lol

This IF thing isn't working for me and I don't know why?

I don't know if I should decrease my calories intake? Or should I work out more? Go for slow jogs everyday?

I'm thinking why am I putting in this much effort and being miserable if there's no change in my weight/fat percentage. Am I doing something wrong here

submitted by /u/yooien
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cz3liK

No comments:

Post a Comment