Monday, June 22, 2020

NSV not always reaching the magic number

2 years ago I was a size 14. I'm 4'11 and I was already in the obese category. I was in a horrible work environment and finished failed rounds of fertility treatment cycles that led to my weight gain. After a friend invited me to her gym, I was able to lose 30 pounds. I got down a size 8. I was very proud, however I stopped going to the gym and thought I could do it on my own. Feeling confident of my weight loss I tried to do another set of fertility treatment cycles. They failed.

I gained the weight back. I couldn't fit into those size 8s anymore. Back in July I told myself I couldn't do this again. I signed up to go work with a trainer. I've been working with him until the everything shut down. By this point I was a size 8 again. The first week at home I gained 5 pounds. PCOS makes me fain it so fast plus no movement at all. I decided to get control of my body. I couldn't always depend on someone to hold my hand to lose weight. So I have been walking at the park for 2 hours 2x a week and doing Chloe Ting videos 3x a week. I also been tracking everything I eat. I've kept it up but it seems I only lost 6 pounds for the last 3 months. My pants felt loose though, so I decided to order 2 set of pants online A size 6 and a size 4 because why not?

The size 6 were a bit loose and the size 4 were perfect!

I can't believe it! In my head I thought to weigh a certain number, but it turns out all I had to do was shift my fat to muscle. Super proud of myself. I dont recall anytime I've been a size 4. Rant over

submitted by /u/lilsandypebble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3doU1i1

No comments:

Post a Comment