Monday, June 22, 2020

19 M/ 75 pound weight loss in 3.5 months, 140 pounds in total

I’ve always been the “fat guy” around ever since I can remember. Starting on March 2 I decided I wanted to change that and had an initial goal of 260 pounds (from 300), having not been at that weight since middle school years. I am now at 225 and around 14% BF after 3.5 months of serious weight training, calisthenics, and HIIT. Combined with a carb cycling and intermittent fasting approach. Still not quite to my goal of being sub 10% and shredded, but I’ve made a hell of a difference so far.

Wish I could share progress pics and would like some insight on how I can get to my goal, would like to be at it by mid-late August.

submitted by /u/longshot_12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37UskfC

No comments:

Post a Comment