Monday, June 22, 2020

Female, 20 years old, looking for a girl weight loss buddy!

F, 20 years old looking for a girl friend to share my weight loss journey with me!

Hi! I’m 141.7 lbs (64.3 Kg) and my weight goal is 128 lbs (58 Kg) I am not an english native speaker but I’m sure that it won’t be a problem between us :) I was hoping I could find a girl to share this experience with me so we can keep each other motivated since I have no one else who is willing to share this with me. We would be communicating often via instagram or whatever suits you and share our progress, advices and concerns. If you are interested leave a comment or send me a message! I’m looking forward for it :D !!!

submitted by /u/ilovebreakfast11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hRvSUQ

No comments:

Post a Comment