Monday, June 22, 2020

I'm 15 and im about to jump into a weight loss thingy.

I'd say this is said alot so sorry for that. Last month a started a weight loss idea, and my strategy worked so Im gonna kick it into full gear. I started running and eating two- three meals a day, no snacks in between, no eating after 7.

I failed alot obviously and it was a very lose diet, but it worked and I lost 3 pounds In a month to my surprise.

So im now going to kick it full on, eating schedule and monitoring what I ate. After all, I ate whatever I wanted during the diet as long as it was in 2 meals only and it still worked somehow 😂

Anyway so Im gonna try keep updating this post like a log. Any advice at all would be appreciated very much. -23/6/2020 14 stone 5

submitted by /u/yo_waddup-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dqgR8W

No comments:

Post a Comment