Monday, June 22, 2020

Ok now is the time to get into shape! (Before school starts back up lol)

By august 1st hopefully I will drop fat and put on some muscle currently I am 160lb (6’1”) and I’m hoping to stay around that weight however get more fit. If I can put on around 20lbs for football that would be fantastic too!

I’m moving back to a state I’ve already lived in however I was I think 13/14 at the time and was super chubby (130/140lbs at like 5’0”) and I want to suprise my friends that are still there. They still remember short fat me and imma try to whip myself into shape.

I’m only 16 rn and a late bloomer so I still have the “hormonal advantage” so hopefully I’ll be able to do this. I hope to just get into shape and become a lot more fit in general. I know this sub is mainly for weight loss but hey, this fits in too right?

I plan on taking before and after pics and I’ll link them here _________ on august first.

I just need to get super motivated and start today. I’ve been working out semi constantly for around 2 years now so I’m hoping to kick it up a notch and get into shape, it will be super hard but it will be very very worth it.

I’m making this post to hold myself accountable as when I write something and have others read it it makes me complete that task! (Normally anyway lol)

Edit: I don’t think I ever mentioned this: I am male

submitted by /u/perm-throuwaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CwYnXE

No comments:

Post a Comment