Monday, June 22, 2020

Two weeks in - still going strong

Just wrapped up a second week of consistent calorie tracking and exercise, and feeling proud of myself!

My goals this past week, like the week before that, were simply to record calories every day (while aiming for a reasonable calorie limit) and to try out some bodyweight exercises. I also added stretching to my morning routine to give myself a reason to put on exercise clothes every day. This week I'll be a bit more strict with my calorie limits and will work on building a real exercise routine.

Since starting, I've come to appreciate how much of my eating is driven by boredom or stress. That fact isn't novel or surprising, but I feel that with my current approach to weight loss, I can really take the time to acknowledge it and find healthy workarounds.

For those who weigh themselves regularly; what kind of schedule do you follow (e.g. , daily, weekly)? Previously I'd weigh myself daily and celebrate every lost pound, but it worked against me when I'd hit plateaus. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/SoundsAndScience
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hRyNwu

No comments:

Post a Comment