Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Pls keep me accountable

hey guys! I'm a 24F/ 5' 2''/ CW:191, GW: 150

Ive restarted my weight loss journey after it came to an abrupt halt in January. I'm tired of just having bursts of motivation for 1 week at a time and then just completely letting myself go and gaining back all the hard work Ive put in. I hadnt weighed myself since January and had been eating super oily and bad food the past couple of months. My friends and I started doing the Chloe Ting 2 weeks shred challenge, so I got excited and restarted today (Keto + Chloe Ting 2 weeks shred) . I was dreading stepping on the scales but when I did I was so surprised to see that I had barely gained a pound since January. Usually I gain 10 pounds if Im eating this badly. I feel so relieved that I didnt gain much that It has given me more motivation to keep up with keto and the two week workout challenge. I'm not looking beyond those two weeks. Right now Im only focusing on short term goal which is to complete the workout challenge while being on keto for 2 weeks. I just want you to upvote and comment here so it keeps me accountable. I will post every other day if I've finished my workout for the day and if Ive eaten healthy. I will also post about my progress at the end of the 14 days! Pls help me stay motivated!

submitted by /u/unfitDoctor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MISmc9

No comments:

Post a Comment