Saturday, June 6, 2020

Reached a healthy weight, but I'm CONSTANTLY hungry

24 year old male, 63kg, 5'11. I have lost over 50kg in 10 months. Obviously it required quite an extreme calorie deficit but I am very proud of how far I've come and I'm now back to eating a normal amount.

I used to do OMAD as it was most successful for me in my weight loss, but now I am trying to maintain. I still do 16:8 as I don't want to get into the habit of eating throughout the day. I usually eat 2 meals, one at 3pm, another at like 9pm. Go to bed around 1am.

I eat 1800 calories a day, that seems to be my maintenance, so I can't eat any more. I do one hour of vigorous exercise every day and lift about 3 days a week. I am trying to get rid of the last bit of stomach fat without losing weight (trying to recomp).

I have started feeling weak and lacking energy during the day and even when I eat I always want to eat more but I resist the urge. I feel light headed a lot and just a lot of aching hunger often.

I am very careful with making sure I get enough vitamins, minerals etc. All my food is weighed and calorie counted, I can't see a reason why I should be hungry.

Will it get better? Is this just an adjustment period? I understand my rapid weight loss has probably caused my hormones to go out of whack but it really sucks. Any tips to get rid of it? I have considered trying appetite suppressants but I don't want to rely on them.

submitted by /u/Lengest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h0wg2B

No comments:

Post a Comment