Sunday, June 7, 2020

Should I focus on maintaining?

I started my weight loss after Christmas last year. I'm an age 27, 6'3 male, and was 315lbs, currently 225lbs. 90lbs lost in about 6 months. My goal is to eventually get my BMI to the "Healthy" range (about 190-200).

I recognize that this is a rather drastic amount of weight to lose in that timespan, and am thinking about spending the rest of June working on maintaining this weight. I've started to notice loose skin during my workouts, and read that giving your body time to However "catch up" can help mitigate a small bit of that. However, another part of me keeps saying "it's only 10 more pounds until you can say you've lost 100!" And "200 is so close!

Should I focus on maintaining, or should I keep going?

submitted by /u/ElSilverWind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Uk91qR

No comments:

Post a Comment