Monday, June 1, 2020

Something's gotta change- taking my life back

Hey, r/loseit. Long time lurker here. F/31/5'10"/250lbs. I'm restarting my weight loss journey. I've started using MFP, but not perfect. Also stated doing YouTube walking workouts from home. I have a tendency to overeat/binge when I'll stressed, and I have young kids, so it's sometimes tough for me to get time to myself. Been having some health issues recently and dealing with pain which takes me off my feet a lot. I'm considering going in a meal replacement to force myself to limit calories.

I guess I came here for motivation and commiserate with others who have struggled with overeating/exercise. It really affects my self-esteem and sense of self worth. I've been working with a therapist and the advice I got was to work in self love and repeat affirmations to myself that I deserve to be taken care of.

My goal weight it's 180 lbs. That's 70 lbs to lose. I know I can do it. Just needed to put it out there to make my goal more real. Thanks for reading if you did.

submitted by /u/ChallahSundays
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZU52oq

No comments:

Post a Comment